Explain how Kenny discusses identity issues in Deeply Rooted in the Present.Please use the following questions as a guide:How do issues raised in Kenny’s book connect to course readings, materials, and/or discussions in Module 2?In particular, how does Kenny explain the social construction of heritage and identity (e.g. race, ethnicity, gender, etc.) in her book? Identify specific examples.Use references to course readings, materials, concepts, terms, etc. to support your points, particularly the materials found in Module 2.Part 2 of your essay should be 3-5 pages in length (approx. 900-1500 words) double-spaced (12 pt. font). Be sure to proofread for errors in spelling, typing, grammar, word usage and writing mechanics.
- What kinds of databases (give specific examples) do you plan to use find these sources?
- Explain how justice relates to the foundational moral experience and to our individual and collective responsibilities to promote a national healthcare system.
- Describe your personality in terms of Horney’s major adjustment techniques.
- Do you agree with the critique of the Market in Ewert’s article?
- What are the main methods of storage access are local, DAS, NAS, and SAN.