Explain how and why Matthew may have edited Mark’s Gospel. Use the following two sets of passages to support your claim. According to course materials (Bible, textbook, digital materials linked below, etc.): 1. How and why would Matthew have edited Mark 6:45-52 contrasted with Matthew 14:25-27,32-33? 2. How and why would Matthew have edited Mark 9:2-10 contrasted with Matthew 17:1-13? Be sure to distinguish between paraphrase and direct quotes. Type a 350-750 word paper using MLA formatting. Submit the completed assignment to the appropriate Resources for this paper: See the ebook via SLU library: New Testament History and Literature by Martin (2012), pp. 106-108. See the ebook via SLU library: The Gospels by Barton and Muddiman (2010), p. 56. Grading Rubric • Accurate use of English including careful documentation (including ability to paraphrase and use quotations) and good organizational plan. 40 pts • Adequate research. 20 pts • Accurate and complete reflection of material read for assignment. 40 pts
- Financial Econometrics Data analysis part
- What do you think is the biggest threat to the fight against cybercrime in Nigeria? How can the government improve on cyber security?
- Institutions of American Government Current Events Discussion
- Discuss the processes of implementing a new medical device in New Zealand. Compare and contrast this process with the UK as well as Australia.
- In your opinion, what are the most interesting aspects of Part I of the film, which discusses the market or industry situation where one company, or person, controls all the gasoline stations?