Essay Questions: Select one the following questions and develop your answer into a five paragraph essay (3-5 pages). You may use class notes, films, textbooks or any outside resources to support your answer (100pts) MLA format and Bibliography included.1. Select a chapter from Occupied America and discuss why this particular chapter is important in reference to our course of study.2. Explain from a historical point of view why the subject area of Chicano Studies is a crucial element in the field of academia.3. Analyze the historical origins of the word Mexican.4. Taking into account the Mesoamerican civilizations and the several key contributions in the formation of Mexico. Discuss from a historical perspective what the future holds for the Mexican American/Chicano people here in the United States.5. Select your own topic to discuss in your essay on any contemporary issue pertaining to Chicanos/Chicanas.
- what the team should expect as they go through development stages, and best leadership communication practices for building the team into a productive unit.
- Discuss about how you have integrated the concepts of management and leadership that informed your role as a current or future nurse leader.
- What is the social and economic impact? What laws, regulations, or sanctions surround this case?
- Do results match your desire to assume leadership roles at school, work, and home?
- What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of GMO food? (6 pts)