Assessment DescriptionEnglish as a Second Language (ESL)/Bilingual Education (BE) is a unique area of American education that is directly affected by the growing diversity of the student population. ESL/BE has been influenced by ever-changing cultural and legal movements throughout the past century. By being familiar with the historical development of ESL/BE, educators have a better understanding of the evolution and expansion of necessary educational services for all students.After reviewing the historical development of ESL education, chart the development of ESL education by completing one of the following:A 750-1,000 word essayChronological graphic organizerIn your deliverable, address the following:Summarize at least three major Supreme Court cases or current legislation on instructional programs for English language learners (ELLs).Identify key factors within the English-only movement and identify how it is influenced by each case/legislation.Explain and examine how each case/legislation influenced current educational policy and your current teaching.Analyze classroom models used for educating ELLs.Support your research with 3-5 scholarly resources.APA format is required for essays only. Solid academic writing is expected for all presentation formats, and in-text citations and references should be presented using guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
- Students must explain fully the necessary characteristics of a global manager?
- You volunteered to work the night shift in the COVID unit because you wanted to make a difference and be a comforting presence for those patients who are very sick, scared, and unable to visit with their families.
- Write a discussion paper on the egoism and virtue ethics
- write a critical summary of the key findings and properly cite each author. Papers must be between 4-5 pages,
- Discuss some of the reasons as to why planning is an important function of management.