Assignment 1: Ethical Theory ReviewDescribe, explain, and defend your preferred ethical theory (guide to good or right choices / action) e.g.consequences-based, virtue/intuition, principle-based, relativism, OR other approaches you may haveencountered, identifying the strengths and limitations.
- Students must explain fully the necessary characteristics of a global manager?
- You volunteered to work the night shift in the COVID unit because you wanted to make a difference and be a comforting presence for those patients who are very sick, scared, and unable to visit with their families.
- Write a discussion paper on the egoism and virtue ethics
- write a critical summary of the key findings and properly cite each author. Papers must be between 4-5 pages,
- Discuss some of the reasons as to why planning is an important function of management.