1. Choose a poem from the list provided to you.2. Annotate the poem. Look carefully and deeply at the nuances of word choice,connotative meanings, poetic devices, structure on the page, etc.3. Consider how the poem relates to a social justice movement/issue.4. Do research. Find out information pertaining to the poem’s author, the social justicemovement/issue it relates to, the social/historical implications, etc. Determine whatinformation applies to the understanding of this particular poem. Determine where youmight decide to utilize it in your analysis. [I am grading you as much on what you decideto exclude as much as on what you include. Make smart choices in terms of necessity.]5. **Analyze the poem. Be sure to include at least 4-5 in-text references that comedirectly from the poem. These may be line quotes, word choices, or an explanation of aliterary device or structural choices. As you analyze, be sure you are focusing oninterpretation, not summary. Think about connotative meanings as you do so.6. **Come to a conclusion about theme and how the poem did [or did not] impact society.In other words, why should I care about this poem? What should drive me to go out andread it right now?
- write a financial management budget
- Discuss aspects of chivalry represented in the short story, “Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?”
- Write a short three paragraphs explanatory essay stating your opinion.
- What population is affected?
- What would you recommend to improve the governance systems in Japan, Germany, and China, respectively, given the governance devices described in Chapter 10?