Word Count: 825 minimumWorth: 25%You must incorporate at least three (3) sources.You must document your resources using MLA format.Research Essays submitted without any references will earn automatic zeroes as will work without a Works Cited Page.Research Essays with an incorrect Works Cited Page will lose 20% automatically.Correct, MLA formatted Works Cited Page citations can be copied and pasted using the tool located at http://www.citefast.com.The following material can be found in your text on page 483:Place your name, date, the title of course, and my name in the top-left corner of the first page.Page numbers appear in the upper right, one-half inch from the top.The entire paper must be double-spacedCenter the title. Do not use italics or quotation marks around the title or follow it with a period.Indent the first line of each paragraph five spaces.Complete assignment and submit to Canvas.The Works Cited Page is separate from the body of your paper; entries should be in alphabetical ordere.
- Write an argumentative research essay using MLA styles.
- Does the visual help reach the audience or reinforce the argument?
- What should Bob Zider and John Krumme do?
- Discuss about Kara walker and debates around this artist and her artwork and the artist statement.
- Explain how the recent harsh criticism of her withdrawal from events at the Olympics shows that the mental health of Black Women is not valued.