15,000 words Educational Dissertation 1.5 spaced//Times New Roman Font 150 reference minimum (Books and journal articles/Limit website refs) Title of dissertation: An investigation into managements’ perception of the new EHCP system within schools in the West Midlands: has it hindered or helped inclusivity? Aims/Purpose of the study: This study will assess if the new EHCP system constrains or facilitates inclusivity in five West Midland schools. EHCP in full refers to Education, Health and Care Plan (Otto and Goebel, 2018). The EHCP have substituted SENDA (Special Educational Needs & Learning Difficulty Assessments). The EHCP is compiled by professionals within education, social care, and health to ensure that learners with SEND get help to support them as they transition into adulthood until the age of 25 years. SEND encompasses four wide areas, these are (1) physical and sensory, (2) social, mental, and emotional health problems, (3) learning and cognition, and (4) interaction and communication. The following subsidiary questions have been proposed: 1. Are EHCPs harder to attain than their previous counterparts? 2. What are the impacts on mainstream schools under the new EHCP system? 3. Are schools inclusive by choice or are they being forced? Contents: Abstract Key words 1. Introduction Research focus Rationale Aims and Approach 2. Literature Review 3. Methodology – Mixed Quantitative and Qualitative Research paradigm Setting and participants Interviews Government statistics analysis Ethical consideration Data collection 4. Finding and discussion: Semi -formal interviews (6 interviews) – code these into theme reflect subsidiary questions (Quantitative) and government data (Qualitative) – Critically analyse these. 5. Conclusion (s)/Recommendations 6. References (150 references mostly books, ebooks or journals) 7. Appendices (1500 words only NOT included in word count) – Put in the coding for the interviews; Consent form and Ethical Approval Form
- What population is affected?
- What would you recommend to improve the governance systems in Japan, Germany, and China, respectively, given the governance devices described in Chapter 10?
- Conduct your own physical experiment using the scientific method.
- Which element of the so-called “sinification” of Marxism by Mao Zedong and Liu Shaoqi do you believe would help to make Marxism more attractive to other late industrializing countries?
- Explain how you would describe your topic in relation to socialization?