This should be an original research paper that addresses two or more films that explore the same social problem, topic, or theme. Note the word “original.” Don’t simply talk about the life of a particular documentary filmmaker or reiterate the history of a film you’ve seen in class. Instead, explore a key question or issue that is associated with a documentarist or documentary type. In essence, come up with a thesis statement that you would like to prove and assemble evidence (obtained from research and film viewings) to support it. Remember that you are talking about a visual/audio medium so your paper should include clear references to actual images, dialogue, and sound in the documentaries you’ve selected to discuss. Consider the questions listed above for the short paper. Aim for 10 to 15 double-spaced pages, plus your works cited page. The two films I am using are Tyson (2008) and Crumb.
- Develop a change plan in order to develop your organization with covenant leadership principles.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction.
- Explain and evaluate why authentic leadership is important to contingency theory.
- What does it mean to experience a major shift in human nature?
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction. To develop the plan, use any tool which can depict timelines and dependencies, including Google Sheet, Microsoft Project or PowerPoint, or Asana.