Handwriting analysis led to the BTK (Bind, Torture, Kill) Killer. For nearly two decades, police were hunting the killer of 10 known victims between 1974 and 1991. By 2005, the case was a cold case with no leads whatsoever. The killer sent letters describing the gruesome murders to police and news media. After a decade of quiet, he resumed sending letters in 2004. The BTK killer had sent a computer floppy disk and police was able to trace contact information to Rader and were forensically able to match a series of handwritten letters to Dennis Rader. Rader wasn’t even suspected until nearly fifteen years after his final victim was murdered.The BTK killer is one of the many cases that had been solved through document and handwriting analysis.Research two cases in which document and handwriting analysis led to the identification of the offender.Provide overview information about each case.Discuss the reliability of handwriting analysis.Should handwriting analysis be the sole reason for an arrest and conviction? Explain.Your paper must meet the following requirements:Your written paper should be 3-4 pages in length not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.Cite at least three scholarly sources for this assignment. Scholarly resources include: peer-reviewed journal articles, books, the class textbook, or reports/documents from the government (.gov sites). A scholarly source does not include general sources from the internet (.com, .org, .edu, and .net sites are not scholarly). Scholarly resources should be current (no older than five years).
- In the Week 3 Dropbox, submit a draft of Chapter 1 that now includes your proble
- Please post your reflections about the topic: What do you think about what was d
- Submit a Word document – containing detailed responses to each question in the s
- Choose 4 of the 5 questions below and write a short essay IN YOUR OWN WORDS for
- For Reference, this is for a “Critical Study of Popular Culture” class Critical