Analyze the following case study from the Hunt Library: Ryan, K. & Barretta, P. (2018). (https://sk-sagepub-com.ezproxy.libproxy.db.erau.edu/cases/perrys-ice-cream-distribution-strategy-strategic-alliances) Perry’s Ice Cream Distribution Strategy and Strategic Alliances: The 800-Pound Gorilla. (Links to an external site.) London, UK: SAGE The case explains the importance of distribution partnerships and the complexity of marketing channel decisions. After reading the case study, address the following topics: What are the potential pros and cons of Perry Ice Cream’s direct sales distribution channel? What are the potential pros and cons of collaborating/partnering with this national brand? Evaluate the marketing channel options and describe the value channel members provide. Assuming that Perry’s leadership decides to carry the competitors’ products, evaluate the two proposals. Would you recommend they use on margin or drayage, and why?
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction. To develop the plan, use any tool which can depict timelines and dependencies, including Google Sheet, Microsoft Project or PowerPoint, or Asana.
- Write at least two solid paragraphs but more is recommended to get full credit.
- Based on your instructor-approved topic in Module 1, draft a one-to-two sentences argumentative thesis statement. Write a full-sentence outline in outline format with at least three main arguments or support (see the arguments you included in your thesis statement).
- . Research the work of Fiedler on contingency theory, and respond to the following questions: Communicate your understanding of contingency theory.
- Write a discussion paper on the risk of reopening school amid covid.