The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS), and the Joint Commission (JC) require that health care organizations maintain risk management programs to address infection control. Detail three measures that your health care organization (or any health care organization) could implement, beyond what is currently in practice, to support the delivery of safe health care services and avoid the spread of infection (e.g., placing hand washing devices at all of the public entrances of the health care facility). Support your response with a minimum of two peer-reviewed references.
- MGT402 Entrepreneurship and Small Competitive Business
- FINA301 Corporate Finance and Economics
- ICTICT518 IT|Asymmetric Digital
- If you were seeking to organize a coalition based upon a cause that is important to you, what resources would be most beneficial as you strove to garner support and get the word out to your community?
- What is the relationship between the two wars?