Discuss why the public agree to amend the Texas Constitution so frequently but consistently reject attempts to rewrite the document to fix its many flaws? Many states have created new constitutions. For example, Pennsylvania adopted a new state constitution in 1968. Should Texas abolish the current Texas constitution and create a new Texas constitution? If you think Texas should abolish the current Texas constitution, what is your reasoning and what can you do to start the process? If you think Texas should not adopt a new state constitution, justify your reasoning and what can you do to prevent such an initiative from taking place?
- Explain and describe the lives of the young men in Crips and Bloods.
- Is its current strategy sufficient for the future?
- What model of treatment do you think is most appropriate for Tom, given the information you have?
- Write an essay (with introduction and conclusion) answering: How do you think a company in Canada can protect itself from the risks of currency?
- Identify the types of web pages and websites that teachers develop and use in your school or local school district.