For this paper, please:1. Research at least 3 beneficial aspects of microorganisms (i.e. how microbes are extremely helpful forhumans and the environment) and discuss each of these, in detail. Make sure that you explain theexact role of the microbes in the process you are discussing. Mention the specific names of bacteriainvolved (Genus and species) in these processes. Please be sure that you choose 3 differentbeneficial aspects of microbes. For example, if you choose ‘food production’ as one of your topics,then your 3 topics cannot be yogurt, beer, and fermented foods. This is only 1 topic ….’food’. Pleasebe in ouch with me if you have a questions on this.2. At the end of your paper, choose one beneficial aspect that you find most interesting and:– discuss why you think this is most interesting– discuss what you think would be very interesting future developments in this particular area ofMicrobiology.3. Please include a title page and a works cited page (include at least 3 references in APA format.)4. Paper Specifics:– the length of the paper should be 5-7 pages, not including the title page and the works cited page.– you do not have to include an abstract.– the paper should be double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 font– do not copy information from references exactly since part of your grade will be a VeriCite check– check your spelling, grammar, and sentence structure.5. Please submit your Term Paper in the Module 9 course site (or as soon as you have them completed) inorder to give me more time to grade them.) You may submit your paper to me beginning in Module 8.
- Explain and describe the lives of the young men in Crips and Bloods.
- Is its current strategy sufficient for the future?
- What model of treatment do you think is most appropriate for Tom, given the information you have?
- Write an essay (with introduction and conclusion) answering: How do you think a company in Canada can protect itself from the risks of currency?
- Identify the types of web pages and websites that teachers develop and use in your school or local school district.