Discuss the main benefits of taking an introductory economics course is gaining the literacy to stay moreplugged into policy debates. The following links are to blogs, investigative news sites, and podcasts run byeconomists. Use your newfound economic literacy to check them all out and select a post/article/podcastof interest from each link some point in the semester (here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here,here, here, here, here, here, and here). Write 14 responses, one page each. Each response should havethree paragraphs: 1) a summary, 2) an explanation of how the topic relates to the course material fromthis semester, and 3) an analysis about the potential role of government intervention in addressing theissue. Be sure to cite appropriately.
- Discuss on “The Splendid Little War” In 1854 the United States issued the Ostend Manifesto, declaring that Cuba was “naturally” a part of the United States, and urged Spain to accept an offer of $120 million for the island.
- Develop a change plan in order to develop your organization with covenant leadership principles.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction.
- Explain and evaluate why authentic leadership is important to contingency theory.
- What does it mean to experience a major shift in human nature?