The project has to be about a construction building.
1) Identify a recent (within the past 4 yrs) mid-size to large (>$250K) construction project located within the Mid Atlantic Region (NYC, New Jersey, SE PA, Delaware, Maryland, Washington, DC)
2) Provide a 500-1000 word essay that demonstrates initiative and reflection based on thorough and in-depth research of the project. The essay must also
a) discuss the current status
b) discuss technical aspects (Project Management software being used, patents applied, type of foundation, design software used, type of design, etc)
c) discuss the potential benefits and adverse impacts of the project on society and/or the environment
Very very important – (NOTE: You will need to obtain a copy of the plans or specs for this project in order to complete the CET Assignment 3)
- Discuss technical aspects (Project Management software being used, patents applied, type of foundation, design software used, type of design, etc).
- Explain how the team feel regarding social or political impact that Marketing should or shouldn’t have within the organisation?
- What problems do you see with the article’s credibility (ethos)?
- Discuss about Carl Sagan and how he believed that social media is making America dumber.
- Write an essay explaining ways in which the New Deal was a success and the ways in which it was not.
- Discuss the most important civil liberty in your opinion.
- Write a comparative analysis of Susan Wendell’s “The Social Construction of Disability” AND one of the following texts: Rosemarie Garland-Thomson’s, “Becoming Disabled”, Lisa Egan’s “I’m not a person with a disability, I’m a disabled person”, or Cari Romm’s “The Life and Death of Martha Vineyard’s Sign Language.”
- What are the major strengths and weaknesses of the major ideas in this material?
- What did you learn about coping with this type of problem specifically?
- Do you think technologists should work harder to have technologies conform to human behaviors and practices, or do you think users—humans—need to learn more about technology in order to better handle these new tools?