APA Link: Using In-Text Citations – Do Not Use Direct Quotes – Put source information into your own words using college level language and then cite the source.APA 7th ed. in-text citation format:APA in-text citation format when the source is used at the beginning of a sentence: Author/Authors (Year).APA in-text citation format when the source is used at the end of a sentence: (Author/Authors, Year).Correct Instructor Notes in-text citation: Wright, 2020Correct textbook in-text citation: Pastorino & Doyle-Portillo, 2019Correct in-text video citation for What Would You Do? Bike Theft: VladCantSleep, 2010For each of the weekly chapter discussions, you are required to write a thorough response for the DQ assigned to you. This would be your original post (according to the letter of your last name). Then, you need to find someone who wrote a response for the opposite DQ and write a thorough response for that question. This will be the required reply post. For your required reply post, you also need to engage your peer about the content of their post.If your last name begins with A-M: Complete DQ for Chapter 10 as the required original post, then complete DQ for Chapter 11 for the required reply post.If your last name begins with N-Z: Complete DQ for Chapter 11 for the required original post and complete the DQ for Chapter 10 for the required reply post.Please read the Discussions Questions (DQ) Rubric here before you respond. You can view the Discussion Questions Rubric when you click on the Discussion Questions for Module 5.Chapter 10 Discussion Question: In the video below, a social experiment is conducted in a park where three people try to steal a bike out in the open. The race and gender of the thief is varied: a White male teenager, a Black male teenager, and a White female. Using only the Instructor Notes and including APA Style, 7th ed. in-text citations in your discussion, define prejudice (including its five elements) and discrimination (including individual and structural, and its three elements). Using your textbook and including APA Style, 7th ed. in-text citations in your discussion, define stereotype (and what they allow us to do). Using the video and including APA Style, 7th ed. in-text citations in your discussion, discuss specific examples of how the video demonstrates the concepts of prejudice (What specific prejudices do you observe?), stereotypes (What specific stereotypes do you observe?), and discrimination (What specific discriminations do you observe?).What Would You Do? Bike Theft Video
- What are the EHR Implementation Required Resources
- Write a brief summary of each book and answer the following questions.
- Describe the segmentation criteria that you could use to more accurately identify the target market in the simulation. Your paper should be a minimum of 1 full page in length in addition to a title page and references.
- What makes professional/scientist jobs different, such that they qualify for special group status in many companies? Why is the compensation of knowledge workers so frequently linked to the amount of time these workers have been out of school?
- Write a short essay analyzing how the social support to LGTB+ rights (acceptance, marriage, adoption) has widely increased worldwide over the past three decades (from the 90s onwards) but at the same time, it needs to point out too how some countries (Turkey, Brasil, Poland, Russia, for instance) have gone backwards and or have gotten more harsh against LGBT+ rights.