Overview Various discussion bubbles on a blue background.A vertical marketing system (VMS) involves the key members of a distribution channel—producer, wholesaler, and retailer—working together as a unified group to meet consumer needs. The most common type of contractual vertical marketing system is a franchise organization. Visit the International Franchise Association (IFA) (https://www.franchise.org/) and find a franchise that interests you. Discuss In your initial post, make an investment pitch to your peers describing the franchise you selected. Besides the IFO and franchise websites, you might want to gather additional information from current business periodicals and news. Research the market opportunities for that product or service, investment costs, and the vertical marketing relationship between distribution channel partners. Lastly, discuss any trends and developments pertaining to the investment opportunity.
- Write a paper on the Government or other agency, such as The Joint Commission (JCAHO), that regulates the health care industry or a particular segment of the industry
- Evaluate compliance with regulatory requirements and reimbursement methodologies
- Write a paragraph about your reading habits. What do you typically read? Do you consider yourself a reader? Why or why not?
- Write about how some law has affected the why policing is preformed.
- Explain the interrelationships between the providers and payers in audits and monitoring fraud across the health care delivery system.