Discuss and determine how health care technology, coordination of care, and community resources can be applied to address the patient, family, or population problem you’ve defined. In addition, plan to spend approximately 2 direct practicum hours exploring these aspects of the problem with the patient, family, or group you’ve chosen to work with and, if desired, consulting with subject matter and industry experts. Document the time spent (your practicum hours) with these individuals or group in the Core Elms Volunteer Experience Form. Report on your experiences during the second 2 hours of your practicum
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.