Discuss about the role of a nurse leader from your observations and experience. What do you identify as your opportunities in the role of a nurse leader and how would you proceed in your own development to be prepared to problem-solve issues? What is your personal leadership style and how would you strengthen your “tool kit” to successfully manage challenges you may face? Picture a leader whom you admire and reflect upon the person’s style of leadership. How does it compare with your own? What skills do you need to further develop to be a more effective leader? (1,000 words minimum, APA format)
- Describe the roles of the nurses in disaster planning and actual disasters.
- Compare and contrast the two primary crime data sources used in the United States, i.e., the Uniform Crime Reports (UCR) and the National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS).
- What is it that might motivate individuals to associate with these types of groups?
- Write your reflection About the Portfolio attached about Latino gay-identified youth 13-24.
- What approach does the editorial take—Toulmin, Rogerian, something else?