Discuss about the Impacts of popular culture on promoting human rights (black lives matter).Where does the topic fit in the field of popular culture?Does it address the intersection of popular culture with any historic, social, or political events or movements? ( I want to talk about GEORGES FLOYD as example)Why is this topic important to the study of popular culture?* Answer each question into a separate paragraphUse the CRAAP test for the references please
- What kinds of databases (give specific examples) do you plan to use find these sources?
- Explain how justice relates to the foundational moral experience and to our individual and collective responsibilities to promote a national healthcare system.
- Describe your personality in terms of Horney’s major adjustment techniques.
- Do you agree with the critique of the Market in Ewert’s article?
- What are the main methods of storage access are local, DAS, NAS, and SAN.