Describe workforce scheduling, blending, and logistics problems facing your current organization or industry. What is being optimized in each of your examples and why? Which linear optimization techniques could be applied to the examples you identified?
- Explain a sociological argument in reference to the concept of “drugs”, being a cultural artifact to a particular group of the American population.
- Network Cabling Paper: Compare and contrast cat. 6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP), coaxial, and single mode fiber optic cabling types. Describe one or two of the advantages and disadvantages associated with using each cable type for a business’s network infrastructure. The paper must associate these parameters with the
- Consulting Project: Problem Identification Define a problem that needs resolution. It could be an organizational culture issue that impedes work, a communication issue, or an “elephant in the room.” Consider issues your own company has faced. Explain the problem in detail.
- Did you use a synergistic process of decision making as your group worked through the Desert Survival simulation?
- Discussion: Quantifying Qualitative Information in the Measure Phase of the DMAIC Process Model First, read Chapter 5 in The Essential Workplace Conflict Handbook and review your work with SMART goals. Next, carefully read the MEASURE Supplementary Document and, using your actual organization’s conflict (or the Garden Depot case study), Measure the problem or problem