This paper is for my Health Informatics class.
Give an overview of your paper and what you plan accomplish by writing this paper.
2. History of Health Informatics
Give an overview of the history of informatics. Your report should state the facts concisely, describe the context and background. You should provide detailed information including the below topics:
Early medical records systems
Very early decision support
Describe the process of how they were carried out, the outcomes, why they were successful, or not successful, and the lessons learned. Describe what makes these early projects so important?
3. Current issues
Identify ONE real-world project from one of the categories below: your report should include a brief history of the project/topic, what support it has, any evaluation that has been carried out, an assessment of the importance of the project, and the future direction of the project.
An integrated hospital records system
A project which uses routinely-collected data to increase knowledge
The role of IT in any specialist area of medicine
A clinical procedure which wouldn’t be possible without IT (other than Computed Tomography)
Computer-controlled pain management
4. Future Prospects for Medical Informatics
Identify a project-in-progress that fits one of the categories below: your report should describe what the project is trying to achieve, how it is going to do it, what are likely to be the obstacles to that achievement and how far it is in the process.
24 hour access to patient / client information – what will assist its achievement?
Any website which empowers patients/clients
A support group for any disease, e.g. diabetes, or asthma
Citizens involvement in their own record keeping
Virtual reality education about health matters (either for a patient or as professional staff training)
The convergence of health and social welfare information (e.g. here)
Your report should draw on available published information and course notes to consider the impact of or need for a strategy.
6. Reference Page
You must use proper APA citation in your reference page.
- select 5 research articles that investigate the topic, each research journal should have a written description (requirements included in attachment), and must create a table of contents for the selected research article titles (requirements In attachment).
- Describe the evidence for the biological basis of the language disorder: Stuttering, using resources other than our textbook.
- What from their background, relationship to the Cherokees, and motivation for writing their accounts, would create their biases?
- Describe the process of how they were carried out, the outcomes, why they were successful, or not successful, and the lessons learned.
- Analyze the ethical incident using the four principles of ethical decision making (beneficence, nonmaleficence, justice and autonomy).
- What makes millennial Black activism different from the civil rights activists of the 1950s and 1960s? What is the politics of respectability, and why do contemporary Black feminists reject it?
- *The Casey Anthony case was a well-known homicide case in Florida in which Casey Anthony was accused of killing her young daughter. Casey Anthony was found not guilty. Jury consultants were hired in the defense of Casey Anthony. Reflect on the role of jury consultants in this case. Did they aid in the defendant being found not guilty? If so, do you believe it should be permissible for defendants to hire them?
- Explain the confidentiality rules of defense attorneys and explain some situations where they may be able to disclose confidential information.
- Can you imagine any changes that might possibly increase your present well-being? How might it be possible to go about making any such changes in your relationship structures?
- Are there differences between direct and indirect sun exposure on employee mental health and/or job satisfaction?