*RUBRIC ATTACHED*Design a 5-step meditation plan that can be used in a home or workplace environment (choose home or workplace). Include step-by-step instructions so that anyone who has not had experience with meditation could follow your program with ease. Explain why each step listed is important for a successful meditation experience.Your paper should be professional, well organized, and logical to support your viewpoints and purpose clearly. The paper should be at least two pages in length and should include one academically credible source using the most current version of APA formatting. Be sure to use correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.Please be sure to review the various Academic Tools to assist you with meeting APA and Standard English expectations for written Assignments.RequirementsDevelop and explain 5 effective steps in a meditation plan.Describe the plan for someone who has minimal experience with meditation.Identify how the steps listed in the plan are necessary to be successful when meditating.In addition to fulfilling the specifics of the assignment, a successful paper must also meet the following criteria:be at least 2 pages in lengthfollow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;display superior content, organization, style, and mechanicsinclude at least 1 academically credible sourceYour paper should be completed using the most current version of APA formatting.
- Explain how each line-item was calculated or how each budget section was calculated (such as Personnel and Operating expenses).
- Writ e a paper trying juveniles in adult courts does not provide appropriate sentencing for violent crimes.
- What perspective do the authors contribute to the idea/theory you have chosen to discuss?
- Write a research paper on the intellectual property law in the digital age.
- What solutions do you as a Christian healthcare administrator recommend to alleviate this imbalance?