Answer both of the following questions.1. Describe the events or experiences in your life that help you to best relate to Viktor Frankl’s stories of life in the Nazi concentration camps. This question is really asking how you developed your ability to understand or to feel empathy for the prisoners you have read about, even though your life experiences are probably very different. Don’t feel bad about comparing your difficult life experiences to those who experienced the horror of life in a concentration camp. The point is not to compare levels of suffering and difficulty; rather, I am asking you to identify and discuss the personal experiences that have allowed you to empathize with concentration camp inmates and survivors.2. Which of the stories that Dr. Frankl relates seems most important or meaningful to you? Describe two of these episodes in some detail and state (explicitly) how each episode seems to relate to the overall meaning of Frankl’s book.Be certain to proofread your work prior to submission. Spelling, grammar, and punctuation count.
- Describe the relative size of each of the components (in absolute dollars and as a percentage of GDP) for the U.S. economy.
- In what ways is development continuous, and in what ways is it discontinuous?
- Define and discuss high-context communication and low-context communication, including key differences between the two concepts.
- Discuss what conclusions you were able to draw regarding the company’s future prospect from your financial analysis and research.
- Explain how to transition from in person therapy to online therapy.