Watch the following segment about forensic science flaws from Last Week Tonight:Choose one type of forensic data collection discussed in the clip – DNA analysis, bite mark analysis, or another that he discusses. Describe how confident we should be in that type of forensics, based on the information in the clip. Should we continue to use it? Why or why not?Please write one original discussion post that addresses this prompt. It should be a thoughtful paragraph in length
- Write a research paper about precis on sports sociology and psychology.
- Compare and contrast Descartes’ view of the mind with Churchland’s or Noe’s.
- What is the starting point of knowledge, according to Descartes?
- Explain all steps in a way that a struggling classmate could understand and learn from your methods.
- Evaluate – explain the process for evaluating the desired outcomes in this scenario.