Review the “Marketing Excellence: Louis Vuitton” case study on p. 296 of your textbook. According to Interbrand, Louis Vuitton is ranked the 19th most powerful global brand. With this very important distinction, how is their recent use of celebrity endorsers risky for their brand identity? As demonstrated in this case, the use of celebrity endorsers can be risky for brand identity. Describe another brand that experienced some level of fallout with the use of a celebrity or sports figure as their endorser. What was the ultimate result? Make certain to use a brand that another student has not already brought forward.
- Write an essay on the bubonic plague swept through Europe in 1348-49 CE, a variety of people responded in different ways.
- Define news as what’s gone wrong, solutions journalism tries to expand that definition: responses to problems are also newsworthy.
- Identify the steps and the application to BMW.
- Describe another brand that experienced some level of fallout with the use of a celebrity or sports figure as their endorser.
- Explain why hiring felons can help fill low-skill/no degree needed positions in manufacturing, construction, retail, and transportation.
- Write a paper on ADHD and its affects of Cognitive Development.
- Write a paper on stress levels among college students and covid 19.
- Briefly describe the relevant stakeholders, the key facts, and the potential implications or impact of the situation.
- Explain and examine how Socrates is presented in Platos Symposium.
- What core historical concepts relating to African or African American studies are discussed in this document?