You may have heard that chronic stress is the “silent killer.” The effects of stress can wreak havoc on our bodies internally without us knowing. For this assignment, you will analyze your stress level and develop a plan the lower your daily and long-term stress.Instructions:Take some time to think about the stressors you have in your life.o Identify three stressors you experience on a daily basis. Explain eachstressor as it relates to your life and why it adds stress.Choose three foods you can add to your diet that will help with stress reduction.o Include specific information about why you chose these foods. List your resources.Choose three foods you would eliminate to help with stress reduction. o Explain why you would eliminate these foods.Describe an exercise plan that you would like to incorporate into your routine. o Explain why you chose this plan, how many times per week you willinclude the routine, and what benefits you are looking to achieve.Explain what is meant by the Mind-Body Connection.o What would you like to include in your mind-body routine?o How often will you do this routine?o What benefits are you looking to achieve from this routine?o Set up a plan for how you will incorporate more ounces over the next month. Be specific and explain your reasoning.© 2021 Post University, Waterbury, CT ALL RIGHTS RESERVED• Lastly, explain how you think incorporating all of these changes will help you to improve your “whole self” outside of just the stressors you are experiencing.Requirements:Submit a Word document in APA format.Include a Reference Page for all of the resources that you used for theassignment.Be sure to read the criteria below by which your work will be evaluated before you write and again after you write.
- Write a paper how you see the evolution of the role of a psychotherapist for PMHNP over the next 10 years?
- Write a data research on Alcohol
- Write a discussion paper report on mountain dew
- Write an executive summary to present to the board, from which the board will make its decision to fund your program or project.
- Compare and contrast the U.S. health care delivery system relative to spending per capita and ranking of health care outcomes with the health care systems of two other countries.