Define and explain the connection between the Good Will, the Categorical Imperative, the test of Universalizablity, the formula of humanity and autonomy, using an example. In other words, give an example situation such as lying and how each of these aspects plays a role in the moral argument against lying.
- Explain, in other words, the meaning and significance of the menorah and/or the Star of David for Judaism, of the ichthus and/or cross for Christianity, of the crescent moon and star for Islam, of the nine-point star for Baha’i.
- Describe some of the challenges you see studying and working with people different from yourself, and what you would contribute in your interactions.
- : Identify and define a word you either have heard used or use yourself that maybe wasn’t around a few years ago.
- Discuss the situation as well as the following; What would you have done differently, if at all?
- Design and describe an experiment that could test this hypothesis (4 points).