The response paper should look for: 1) common themes amongst the articles, 2) disagreements between the articles, 3) and personal thoughts about why one argument is better or worse than the others presented by the authors. Use detailed analysis of the research design, data used, and findings of the authors, and whether there are any limitations or successes on the authors’ parts in these respective studies. Critically evaluate the work of these authors and determine whether they have successfully answered their posited research questions, and if so, what are the implications for the study of judicial politics generally.
- Explain the Standard of Care Approach (nutrition, family support, spirituality) versus the current approach used.
- What makes a good supervisor (or bad one), and how to transition to becoming a supervisor.
- Write a discussion paper on the Drug & Alcohol Use and Abuse in American Society
- Write a research paper on the Modern India, Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Write a storytelling approach to analyzing Nike’s advertisements in the U.S. & U.A.E.