Write afact-filled, authoritative informative biographical report on one real person (no fictional characters or mythical people) who was extremelypositive in some way.Use at least one article from Biography.com or History.com websites or both sites. People who are alive today may not have much research available.The second and third articles should be from different CREDIBLE sites to provide a variety of views on the topic.1 (or more) articles may be used that explain the talent or accomplishmenttopic such as NASCAR racing, opera, poker, chess, heart surgery,baseball, basketball, helping the poor, business. This article does nothave to mention your person; you can connect this content to theperson within your essay. This source will create a rich essay.
- What population is affected?
- What would you recommend to improve the governance systems in Japan, Germany, and China, respectively, given the governance devices described in Chapter 10?
- Conduct your own physical experiment using the scientific method.
- Which element of the so-called “sinification” of Marxism by Mao Zedong and Liu Shaoqi do you believe would help to make Marxism more attractive to other late industrializing countries?
- Explain how you would describe your topic in relation to socialization?