A thesis statement and how will you prove it?An annotated bibliography: You must compile an annotated bibliography for your research paper. You are required to use at least six secondary sources and at least one primary source. Your bibliography must be properly formatted using Chicago-style conventions.Primary sources are documents, images or artifacts that provide firsthand testimony or direct evidence concerning a historical topic under research investigation. Primary sources are original documents created or experienced contemporaneously with the event being researched.
- What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of GMO food? (6 pts)
- Identify a quality improvement project Systematic or population practice issue that requires the implementation of an evidence-based or quality improvement change.
- Describe to what extent your popular article met each element of the CRAAPO test.
- Write a research paper about precis on sports sociology and psychology.
- Compare and contrast Descartes’ view of the mind with Churchland’s or Noe’s.