The CIA World Factbook ranks countries of the world on various indicators: https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/references/guide-to-country-comparisons/. The World Bank also compares countries on hundreds of indicators at https://data.worldbank.org/indicator. Pick one (or two closely related) indicator(s) that interest you the most and write a four-page paper (11- or 12-size font and 1.5- or double-line spacing) on the comparison between two (2) countries chosen from the U.S., China, Japan, and South Korea. Please use and reference *outside* sources properly. The four-page count excludes the title page (if any), tables or figures (if any), footnotes or end notes (if any), and list of references. You may include other countries in that comparison as well, but that is optional. The essay is due on BlackBoard by 11:59 P.M. on Thursday, February 10th.
- In what ways is development continuous, and in what ways is it discontinuous?
- Define and discuss high-context communication and low-context communication, including key differences between the two concepts.
- Discuss what conclusions you were able to draw regarding the company’s future prospect from your financial analysis and research.
- Explain how to transition from in person therapy to online therapy.
- Perform an assessment of health patterns using GFHP on a client