The CIA World Factbook ranks countries of the world on various indicators: https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/references/guide-to-country-comparisons/. The World Bank also compares countries on hundreds of indicators at https://data.worldbank.org/indicator. Pick one (or two closely related) indicator(s) that interest you the most and write a four-page paper (11- or 12-size font and 1.5- or double-line spacing) on the comparison between two (2) countries chosen from the U.S., China, Japan, and South Korea. Please use and reference *outside* sources properly. The four-page count excludes the title page (if any), tables or figures (if any), footnotes or end notes (if any), and list of references. You may include other countries in that comparison as well, but that is optional. The essay is due on BlackBoard by 11:59 P.M. on Thursday, February 10th. Late submission will be penalized.
- Discuss why the Spanish-American War has been called the “splendid little war,” the reasons offered as to why the U.S. decided to engage in this war, and if you agree or disagree with these reasons.
- What are the organizational benefits and pitfalls of a narcissistic leader?
- Write a paper discussing on Buyer behavior, decision-making and sale tactics.
- Design and describe an experiment that could test this hypothesis
- Write sa paper on George Me lies and his creative films during the silent film era.