Compare and contrast the old hacker manifesto (Links to an external site.) with the hacking subculture of today.1. What is the same? What has changed?2. Define Newbie, Newb, and Noob; what are the differences3.According to Schneier, why are computers still hard to secure?
- What kinds of databases (give specific examples) do you plan to use find these sources?
- Explain how justice relates to the foundational moral experience and to our individual and collective responsibilities to promote a national healthcare system.
- Describe your personality in terms of Horney’s major adjustment techniques.
- Do you agree with the critique of the Market in Ewert’s article?
- What are the main methods of storage access are local, DAS, NAS, and SAN.