- How is the villain in your chosen film representative of the “dark side” of the hero? Explore their similarities. Ultimately, what sacrifice does the hero make, or what personal dangers do they embrace, to set them apart from that villain?
- As you complete your work for this course, consider how your trials and obstacles can lead to success. For example, are you struggling with a certain area of writing?
- In Mark 8:29, Jesus discussed with his disciples what people were saying about him. Jesus asked his disciples directly, “But who do you say that I am?” In this assignment, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your understanding of who Christians claim Jesus is and to share your own belief about who Jesus is.
- Employee Evaluation: Restaurant Manager
- Assessment Completion and Review of Assessment Constructs