1. Please read the 2 case studies (Starbucks & Walmart).2. Choose one comment or meme from the online discussion (Starbucks or Walmart) with which you agree and write a commentary on why the comment or meme is significant and why you think it makes a valid point. (400 words +/- 10%)3. Choose one comment or meme from the online discussion (has to be different from the one chosen above, ie. if a commentary has been made based on the online discussion of Starbucks case study, please choose a comment from the online discussion of Walmart case study here) with which you respectfully disagree and write a commentary on why the comment or meme is significant but not (wholly) correct (400 words -/+ 10%).Please read through the guidelines + rubrics for more thorough instructions and requirements of the assignment. Thanks a lot!
- What population is affected?
- What would you recommend to improve the governance systems in Japan, Germany, and China, respectively, given the governance devices described in Chapter 10?
- Conduct your own physical experiment using the scientific method.
- Which element of the so-called “sinification” of Marxism by Mao Zedong and Liu Shaoqi do you believe would help to make Marxism more attractive to other late industrializing countries?
- Explain how you would describe your topic in relation to socialization?