- ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS Your role is as that of a retirement planner. Your objective is to help your clients organize themselves in order to do some financial planning. In the real world, you would do so with clear step by step communication. Details on their income, expenses, assets and liabilities are provided in appendices. Clearly state what assumptions you need to make to complete your assignment. Complete this assignment in parts per the requirements listed below. Part 1 (5 marks out of 25) Estimate the CPP benefits that Jamie and Janine will receive when they are 62, (calculate the ratio of earnings to YMPE) and the OAS benefits they will receive at age 65, in future dollars. Show your calculations and list any assumptions you are making. Hint: you will need to makean assumption on fut
- Critique a policy from your organization that is in place to protect individual rights. Discuss the purpose of the policy and how it balances the rights of the individual with the health of the community.
- Compare and contrast each of the three questions related to Managed Care Organizations, Medicare, and Medicaid with one another and explain how they were similar and different to each other.
- Write an essay from the perspective of a sixteen-year-old Italian immigrant young women working at a garment factory in New York City in the fall of 1910.
- Select a multinational company that owns or controls the production of goods or services in at least one country other than its home country to prepare and write a professional report that includes comprehensive answers for the following five questions: Question 1 Read the Mission statement (mission, vision, values and goals). Evaluate this mission statement in the light of the material contained in chapter 2. Does the mission clearly state the company basic strategic goals? Do the values listed here provide a good guideline for managerial action at the company? Do those values recognize stakeholder claims?