1. Choose a disorder that is COMMON in childhood/adolescence and pick at least 2 methods of treatment for that disorder. You will write a short summary of what the disorder entails for the child and how you would go about treating the child for the disorder in another. Tell me how the treatment works (whether pills or therapy), what the pros/cons are, and let me know does that particular treatment work better for certain age levels as some medications and treatments target specific age groups. Use at least 2 outside sources.
- Discuss mechanisms by which gene expression may be altered. How do these alterations induce cancer-causing mutations in cell DNA?
- New Museum Online Exhibition Education Program/Video Review (Chosen Video in Link)
- Development Across the Lifespan Research and Development Brochure Workshee
- Every program has risks associated with it. This week, I want you to review your idea(IDEA FROM WEEK 2 IS PROVIDED) and provide a risk analysis. What are the potential risks involved with this program, and what processes can be put in place to manage these risks? One specific risk that I want you to discuss is related to cultural differences. Please assume that your company is a multinational corporation…will this program work in all areas of the business? If not, how can it be adapted for the other country/countries involved?
- Field Experience