CD 450Strategic Planning StatementThe paper should include the following sections:1. IntroductionThe introduction should include a brief history of you and your reasons for opening a childcare facility, early childhood program or youth program. Explain where your facility/program would be located and why you chose the location. Then include your hours of operations, opening and closing times, days that you will be open, including if you will close for major holidays. Include the name the center, and the reasoning behind the name.2. VisionThis section of the paper will include what type of children you will serve, why, and guiding principles. Consider the following: type of program such as an afterschool program for at- risk youth or a collaboration with a local religious organization or just a private education program. Then explain your reasoning for opening this type of program, why it is important to you, and how will the program enhance the community it is serving. Illustrate some ways that your facility will help to support healthy communities, and describe how healthy communities support families.3. MissionThis section should include your mission statement – short, sweet, to the point, and should fit on a t-shirt. Think of it as your logo for your program. Then expand on that mission and discuss how you will accomplish your mission. For example, what types of curriculum will you use to promote your mission? There are several different types of curriculum programs available for child care program: Montessori, Reggio Emilia, Creative Curriculum, and ABEKA to name a few. Choose your curriculum and then justify why.4. Core ValuesCore values should include expectations for children, parents, and staff who will be involved in your program. Please give at least 3 expectations for children, parents, and staff (9 expectations total) and reasoning behind the expectations. For example, parents must not be on their cell phones when dropping children off, or staff must have at least an Associate Degree to be considered for a teaching position. The purpose of this section is start thinking about what values will make your center flourish.The paper should be at least 3 pages long double-spaced, excluding the reference page. The paper should include a title page, and a running head in APA format.
- MTD111: Creative Design Fundamentals Background & Brief Considerations Due to the need to Work from Home (WFH) for a while more due to the pandemic, many young parents will be spending many working hours from within the confines and comfort of their homes. For those who have very young children, they will need to split between work and caring and wa
- Case-Based Scenario on Health Promotion and Communication You are a Health Coach at a Senior Activity Centre (SAC). Mr Ahmad, a 68-year-old man, retired cleaner, currently unemployed, has been referred to your Centre for health coaching. He is severely obese and has several health and social issues. Medically, he had a mild stroke and walks with an umbrella. He has been diagnosed with diabetes, hypertension and a mild stroke. He has stopped taking his dia
- S3420C: Active Ageing Mdm Anita is a 68-year-old retired teacher with 2 grown children. Although she lives alone, she is fully mobile and able to complete all activities of daily living independently. However, since she has retired and most of her friends have passed on, she usually stays at home. In addition, sin
- Digital Forensics Assignment One Developing a Solution for a Problem in Digital Forensics Overview Digital forensics can be thought of as the application of computer science in the systematic collection, processing, and study of digital data suitable for use in courts or to the just resolution of conflict, encompassing both data at rest and data in transit. In today’s context, the dom
- FIN551: Python Programming Overview of exercise 1: Given below is a list of numbers consisting of areas of multiple rectangles whose sides are integers For example, is X is an area of the rectangle given by the formula X = A * B here: A = Integer and B = Integer rect_100 = list(range(100))