Purpose: Analyze and apply critical thinking skills in the psychopathology of mental health patients and provide treatment and health promotion while applying evidence-based research.Scenario:Vee is a 26-year-old African-American woman who presents with a history of non-suicidal self-injury, specifically cutting her arms and legs, since she was a teenager. She has made two suicide attempts by overdosing on prescribed medications, one as a teenager and one six months ago; she also reports chronic suicidal ideation, explaining that it gives her relief to think about suicide as a “way out.”When she is stressed, Vee says that she often “zones out,” even in the middle of conversations or while at work. She states, “I don’t know who Vee really is,” and describes a longstanding pattern of changing her hobbies, style of clothing, and sometimes even her job based on who is in her social group. At times, she thinks that her partner is “the best thing that’s ever happened to me” and will impulsively buy him lavish gifts, send caring text messages, and the like; however, at other times she admits to thinking “I can’t stand him,” and will ignore or lash out at him, including yelling or throwing things. Immediately after doing so, she reports feeling regret and panic at the thought of him leaving her. Vee reports that, before she began dating her current partner, she sometimes engaged in sexual activity with multiple people per week, often with partners whom she did not know.Questions:Remember to answer these questions from your textbooks and NP guidelines. At all times, explain your answers.Describe the presenting problems.Generate a primary and differential diagnosis using the DSM5 and ICD 10 codes.Discuss which cluster this diagnosis belongs to.Formulate and prioritize a treatment plan.Submission Instructions:Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
- Discuss about how tiktok Self-Marketing realizes ip (Intellectual Property Self-Marketing Intellectual Property) realizations.
- What effect increases or decreases in asset and liability accounts have on cash flow.
- Compare and contrast their influences on human motivation in the contemporary work setting, Then, choose one theory that best applies to your own personal and developmental journey.
- Do you think this is a problem or will the next biomed breakthrough come from an amateur working with equipment purchased on eBay?
- Define the mission and vision of the company, understand the market, research the competitors and the industry and get to know your audience (the audience for the physical supermarket business and for the online supermarket business).