Calculation Practice Compute the answers to Questions 4 – 6 without the use of statistical software. Be sure to supply all the intermediate information asked for by the question. To aid you, SS has been supplied. All three calculation practice questions will make use of the following dataset: Participant Factor A Lvll Factor A Lvl 2 Factor A Lvl 3 Factor B Lvl 1 Factor B Lvl 2 14 5. For this problem continue to ignore the levels of Factor. However, now incorporate the participant IDs. We are now going to be the data from the three levels of Factor A to a w ay repeated measures ANOVA (You’ll notice that virtually everything you computed in problem 4 can be re-used is the main new thing is that in this problem were computing participvel vality to write of the MS Sa Compute the participant means: P. PPP Complete the ANOVA table drSS PARTICIPANTS BETWEEN Sd. Se Given your numerator and denominator degrees of freedom what is the critical value for F(to meet the criterion of alphaOSY? Should the wall hypothesis be rejected, or not? Compute partial. (You can do this just like we learned for the factorial ANOVA). The denominator, instead of being should instead be For this problem, go back to g ring the participant IDs, but we will finally consider the levels of Factor We are going to submit the data to a tony randomized ANOVA (This means that your sums of squares and degrees of freedom for the between effect of Factor Aremain the same as before. However, you’ll have to compute the effects of factor and the interaction, and you’ll need to compute the sum of squares within the to use in your decinatie mean square) 6 6 66 Compute the two group means for Factor B and Compute the cell means CLC C C C and Complete the ANOVA table: Source FACTOR A FACTOR B A B WITHIN TOTAL 11 12868 Give your car and do o r de pres of freedom what is the critical value for F eet the c a pa (indicate for alle Should the hypothesis be rejected or not indicate for all three FX Compule partial indicate for all three FX 7 Download the SPSS file located in the Homework SPSS Files suhelder n ed ANOVA W. Submit the data to a ropeated-measures ANOVA in SPSS. Make sure to check estimates of effect in the options panel. Paste in a screen print of the “Tests
- What, in your experience, have been the most prominent illustrations of the culture/subculture in an organization you belong to (or belonged to)? What have been the positive aspects of it? What have been the negative aspects? You can use examples from school, jobs, sports, organizations, etc. If you don’t have personals experiences with this issue you can discuss an example from other sources (i.e. your readings, the media, etc.) From a corrections view point
- For your Final Paper, you will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge for a real data set in order to understand the applicability of all the Statistical tools learned in this course. Attached is a dataset that lists estimates of the percentage of body fat determined by underwater weighing and various body circumference measurements for 252 men from K.W. Penrose, A.G. Nelson, A.G. Fisher, FACSM, Human Performance Research Center, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah 84602 as listed in Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, vol. 17, no. 2, April 1985, p. 189. Some experts claim BMI (Body Mass Index) as the most accurate and simple way to determine the effect of weight on your health. Meanwhile, in September 2000, the American Journal
- 5 characteristics of a pseudoscience
- You have been hired by Rain Cross Auto Detail to manage their accounting operations. The first thing you will need to do is to create their accounting operations in QuickBooks Online. You will use the information from Chapter 13 to complete this project.
- Mechanical Engineering The DESCRIPTION: The project objective is to study the performance of an air-conditioning and mechanical ventilation system (ACMV) through performance simulation of system key components, namely, chillers, cooling towers, evaporator, compressor, condenser, and various types of Air Handling Units complete with Building automation system (BAS). The purpose is also to