Congratulations on your business pitch, we were highly impressed you’re your approach and decided to pursue your idea. Tell us more about your frameworks, i.e. Hofstede Cultural Dimensions, and how could we benefit from them. Building on your proposed marketing plan, now we have decided to invest more and proceed with implementation of your marketing strategy. To enable rich and creative approaches, this time we would like you to work on your own and provide your individual marketing campaign. Your task is to make sure we respond fully and effectively to your pre-market screening analyses to overcome potential communication barriers to reach target audience. Be creative, convince us why your marketing communication strategy will be successful. Section 1 – Problems In a 1,000-word, discuss your approach and the importance of pre-screening methods when considering entering new markets. Provide your systematic review and elaborate how cultural frameworks can be used for better overcome potential communication barriers. Section 2 – Solutions In a 1000-word, develop marketing communication strategy to respond to your previous research and analyses around identified barriers. You may consider this campaign as Covid-19 or post-Covid era. Drawing on concepts and theories covered in international marketing module, discuss how this brand has adapted their ways to communicate amid the global pandemic. You should adopt your own style and include your own created images or video links as appropriate.
- 1. Often when reading texts on this history of North American slavery, a number
- Write a function playGame(maxValue) to perform the following task (it’s based on
- Write a query to show customers regardless they have paid any money or not 2. Wr
- Format: 1. Use 11pts Cambria font /1.5 line spacing. Do not include irrelevant p
- the analyst could obtain the comparative data needed to produce accurate estimat