A clear and arguable positionnecessary background information.good reasoning/convincing evidence.appeals to readers values.A trustworthy tone.Careful consideration of others positionsThe essay accomplishes its purpose.the essay meets the needs of the audience.the position is clearly stated in the thesis statement.the reasons are appropiately qaulifiedreasons are adequetely supported.supporting evidence is accurate.counterarguments are addressed.the argument is presented logically throughout.writer works to build common ground.sources are introduced and identified.in text citations are present and correctly formatted.
- What Is SWOT Analysis? SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats)
- An Exemption from Vaccination?
- “CHAVEZ RAVINE” by culture clash, Directed by Ramiro Segovia, Proscenium Theater
- Details: This assignment requires you to interview one person and requires an an
- A survey from MARC Research found that among a variety of holiday specials and s