Please make use of rubric.One example of a measurement tool is the Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) comprehensive care measures. Review the components of HEDIS comprehensive diabetes care; then consider the following scenario.You are a staff nurse working in a private primary care practice. It is a small practice with 2 MDs (internists), 2 nurses, 1 medical assistant, and an office staff for billing. There are approximately 1,000 patients in the practice. You have had no EHR until the last year, but all charts are manual, historically. Your physicians are starting to inquire about quality incentives, particularly regarding patients with diabetes.1. Take on the role of the staff nurse in the scenario and post an explanation of how you would go about finding out how many diabetics are in your practice and how many meet all components of HEDIS comprehensive diabetes care.2. Explain whether the data mechanism is practical, how long it might take, any alternatives you might suggest, and/or any electronic data collection possibilities that might apply.
- Identify the purpose, role, and significance of individual rewards in organizati
- Choose a product write a 5 page paper discussing how you would create a brand ex
- Listener Training Programs Listener training or receptive training entails many
- Read and analyze the following documents, applying your social studies knowledge
- PSY215 Abnormal Psychology|Programmatic Themes