Statistical application and the interpretation of data is important in health care. Review the statistical concepts covered in this topic. In a 750-1,000 word paper, discuss the significance of statistical application in health care. Include the following:1. Describe the application of statistics in health care. Specifically discuss its significance to quality, safety, health promotion, and leadership.2. Consider your organization or specialty area and how you utilize statistical knowledge. Discuss how you obtain statistical data, how statistical knowledge is used in day-to-day operations and how you apply it or use it in decision making.Three peer-reviewed, scholarly or professional references are required.Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- What strategies did Washington and DuBois promote in their quest to gain civil rights for the Black community?
- What are the demographics of this population in your area?
- What keywords would be helpful in exploring your topic?
- Explain how the periodic measurements could assist you in your ongoing work with Paula
- Write a thoroughly-researched response to one very specific claim made in Bart Ehrman, Misquoting Jesus.