Analyze a terrorist organization using the Social Identity Theory to put yourself in their shoes to identify, explain, and provide examples of the analytical cultural markers (honor/shame, challenge/response, patron/client and limited good). The objective of the assignment is to provide analysis through the methods discussed in class.
Paper should be written to be read by a policy maker with an intelligence background with an emphasis on the “so what.” If I am targeting the group, what do I need to know from each marker that would be important to either mitigate or disrupt violent activity coming from this group. Do not explain what terrorism is or cut and paste the definitions of each marker in the paper.
Introduce the group or individual and get to each marker and how specifically it relates to the group or individual. Don’t be general in describing the markers, you must be specific.
List from United States Department of State Foreign Terrorist Organization (Choose one):
Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE)
Palestine Liberation Front (PLF)
Palestine Islamic Jihad (PIJ)
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP)
Real Irish Republican Army (RIRA)
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (formerly al-Qaida in Iraq)
al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP)
- Community Teaching Plan: Teaching Experience Paper-Suicide Prevention
- The pandemic has drastically changed our lives. As students, the last year you personally had a full traditional school year was in 3rd grade. Given your experiences both in “traditional” and “alternate” learning environments, how would you have envisioned your ‘dream’ classroom? What overall changes would you have made to ensure that the transition from traditional to alternative learning was seamless, productive, and beneficial for students?
- Why do ethics vary from person to person?
- Analyze a terrorist organization using the Social Identity Theory to put yourself in their shoes to identify, explain, and provide examples of the analytical cultural markers (honor/shame, challenge/r
- E-cigarette advertising impact on young adults
- As young adults enter the work force, what skills will they need to be successful? Write an essay that identifies and explains these necessary 21st- century skills.
- Briefly explain the diff. between psychological criminology and sociological criminology. How do these differ from a psychiatric approach to the study of criminal behavior?
- Suicide Prevention
- Do you think human resource management would have become more important even if laws such as the 1964 Civil Rights Act had never been passed?
- What are the four questions a good a good planning system must answer?