The purpose of this post-graduate level work assignment is:
- To develop, enhance and demonstrate comprehension skills and active learning
- To understand and retain information and knowledge via reflective writing
- To demonstrate learning outcomes from the course
- To research, evaluate, practice and learn about Project Management software tools
To be evaluated, each submission must be made in Microsoft Word document format via Moodle.
Please read the instructions carefully and complete all 4 sections/parts:
- Create a weekly reflections journal and write about your learning from your textbook readings on Chapters 9 to 14 (inclusive).This part of the individual assignment work will prepare you for your quizzes and the mid-term exam, as your course progresses.
You should think/reflect, research, analyze, evaluate, and write your journal in your own words.
Read the required textbook chapters and actively learn about the project management concepts/topics by thinking and writing about them in your own words based on your reflections and thoughts on the topics presented in your textbook.
- Solve the following textbookproblems on your own individually, and practice with pen and paper. Problems: # 9.11, #9.12, #9.13, #9.15, #9.19(a to d), #10.10 #10.11, #10.15, #10.16 , #10.17 [30 marks]
- Think about what you have learned so far in this course. Write about your learnings and let me know how you can help your team with the final group project work. (400-500 words) [10 Marks]
- Answer the following questions (150-300 words per question) [20 Marks]
- What have you contributed to your group project? What are your project responsibilities and tasks? Provide all details.
- What are your next steps that you need to perform to help your team deliver your project on time and with quality work? State what you need to do to achieve both individual and team success.
- What are your goals and plan to manage your time efficiently while prioritizing your tasks for this course and for your final exam?
For writing your reflections, first you need to read the textbook chapter, summarize on key points or concepts and what you’ve learned from the textbook and which you’ve experienced in your work or life. You can also write about what you talked with your friend/peer regarding the chapter you both read and what you discussed, and what were your views and opinion.
Think and reflect if you have observed or applied the topics/concepts in your work or at school. You can also address the following questions: What information/topic presented in the textbook resonated with you with respect to your current work or real life? Or you can analyze the topic, and provide your thoughts, views, and opinion relevant to the topic/concept covered.