A two-stage compression refrigeration system with an adiabatic liquid-vapor separation unit uses refrigerant-134a as working fluid. The system operates the evaporator at 0.4 MPa, the condenser at 1.6 MPa, and the separator at 0.8 MPa. The compressors use 25 kW of power. Given that the refrigerant is saturated liquid at the inlet of each expansion valve and saturated vapor at the inlet of each compressor, and the compressors are isentropic: (0) show the process on a T-s diagram; ) calculate the rate of cooling provided by the evaporator, the COP of the heat pump: and full) determine the COP of this cycle.
- A1. Develop an understanding of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander identity, including their diversity and place in contemporary Australia ? A2. Recognise the extent to which Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander People continue to exp
- CASE SCENARIO You are the manager for ACA Hotel in the CBD and it is your responsibility to Implement and monitor work health and safety practices in your hotel. You are responsible for noticing hazards or dealing w
- Briefly discuss the following with relevant examples. Population Parameter vs Sample Statistic Descriptive Statistics vs Inferential Statistics scales of meBriefly discuss the following with relevant examples. Population Parameter vs Sample Statistic Descriptive Statistics vs Inferential Statistics scales of me
- 1. Identify energy sources in the region that can be exploited to meet the energy requirements of consumer loads; 2. Select the e
- Assessment 1 Workbook questions 1. Identify four (4) situations where research may be required to support and improve own work practice: 2. Name 5 considerations when evaluating credible sources of evidence 3. Name and detail