Find a history book. This needs to be a college/university history book. There are plenty of good books in the SOWELA library. It can be on any historical subject. Read the book and write a critique of the book. Do not write a summary. If you write a summary you will get an F. Sorry. Write what YOU think about the book. DO NOT PLAGIARIZE OR YOU WILL FAIL THE COURSE. I am looking for your ideas and your opinion. YOU have something to offer because no one has your experiences. YOU are unique, therefore, no one has YOUR perspective. The book review should be at least three pages long.Remember — this needs to be a critique of the book. Write a short synopsis and then immediately begin critiquing the book. Discuss what you liked and what you did not like and why. The WHY is most important here. Remember — this is YOUR opinion so as long as you support your opinion you cannot get this wrong.That is the best I can do, It will not allow me to screenshot on the computer.
- Write a short essay analyzing how the social support to LGTB+ rights (acceptance, marriage, adoption) has widely increased worldwide over the past three decades (from the 90s onwards) but at the same time, it needs to point out too how some countries (Turkey, Brasil, Poland, Russia, for instance) have gone backwards and or have gotten more harsh against LGBT+ rights.
- Write articles you have analyzed, differentiate between basic and applied research providing advantages and disadvantages of both.
- Write an analysis of American literature poem or speech.
- To complete this assignment, read Diagramming and Evaluating Arguments (Links to an external site.). After reading Diagramming and Evaluating Arguments read “Social Media: Establishing Criteria for Law Enforcement” (Links to an external site.) by Robert
- Discuss about Social, Political & Environmental Issues in International Healthcare.